Swivl is on a mission to scale coaching through technology. We’ve reinterpreted coaching within the context of education. This new framework provides a pathway for students, teachers, and administrators to use tech solutions that empower them to personalize their growth and development. Over 50,000 schools use our award-winning tools. We actively support live conversation spaces with skilled.space, voice-based learning and connecting with Synth, and empower students and teachers to reach their full potential through Swivl Teams video. Come help us transform education as a Customer Success Manager!
The Customer Success Manager will collaborate with top tier district customers to align their goals and our offerings to flawlessly implement and integrate our products. They are flexible and enthusiastic about jumping in and solving a variety of problems. You will partner closely with the Professional Development and Product teams to support customers and drive product adoption, ultimately resulting in expansion and renewal.
We are a distributed team with offices in California and Kiev, Ukraine. The position can be remote but must be within the United States.
Customer Success Responsibilities
- Manages strategic accounts working closely with district personnel
- Develops and leverages cross-functional relationships
- Creates goals-aligned implementation plans
- Flawlessly implements the plan
- Uses metrics to understand progress to goals, and adjusts the plan to address gaps
- Reviews implementation gaps with customers and collaboratively develops solutions
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build customer references, create case studies, and other materials to support our customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer by surfacing key trends, insights and solutions suggestions back to our product and development teams
- Drive product adoption and promote expansion of our product set with renewal of current product
- Is responsible for the outcomes for all customers in their assigned territory
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in technology-related, customer success, or customer support roles.
- Experience working in education - K12 or Higher Ed
- Startup mentality and grit, evidenced by a strong work ethic, a drive to succeed and an ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Organized with strong multitasking skills.
- Enjoys talking to customers, troubleshooting, and helping others achieve their goals.
- Excellent technical skills and experience with online software, content/project management systems, and customer support platforms.