Swivl (swivl.com) is the world leader in classroom video technology with educational products and tools that are easy-to-use, fun to implement, and sustainable for schools. Our award-winning video tools are used for instructional coaching, professional development, distance learning; however, new use cases sprout organically from our growing customer base (50K schools and growing strong!) so we’re looking for a naturally curious and proactive team member who can grow with our business.
We are a distributed team with offices in California & Kiev, Ukraine. While the position is remote, our preference is to have the Marketing Manager based on the West Coast.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as Swivl’s primary copywriter for all marketing materials
- Develop marketing strategies to drive product awareness (e.g., emails, blog posts, infographics, case studies, etc.)
- Identify growth opportunities and share success stories
- Create innovative approaches to increase engagement, retention and brand affinity
- Partner with Customer Success and Training team to ensure follow-through on deliverables
Who You Are
- Experienced in both strategy & execution of marketing campaigns (social media, content, etc.)
- Understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Google Ads and Instagram
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technical skills and experience with online software, content/project management systems, and customer support platforms.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- A desire to and enjoyment of learning new tools and procedures
- 5+ years experience in marketing
Nice To Haves…
- Previous startup experience (even better if EdTech!)
- Experience in/Passion for K-12 and/or higher education
- Team management experience
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare package, 401K & stock options
- Flexible working hours to beat the traffic & a short walk to the Menlo Park Caltrain
- Lunches delivered most days of the week and endless snacks (post COVID)
- Company happy hours and events (virtual during COVID-19)
- A meaningful role on a collaborative team composed of mission-driven individuals
Swivl celebrates the diversity, equity & inclusion of our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other protected characteristic.