- Collaborate with the Sr. Project Marketing Manager to create original, engaging, and on-brand social stories and content
- Collaborate with the Sr. Project Marketing Manager to coordinate, optimize, and report on digital advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with in-house design and copywriter to conceptualize and design shareable concepts and content
- Coordinate, optimize, and report on digital advertising campaigns
- Create short-form videos and write social copy for various executions across social networks, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more
- Build and own the Content Calendar to include a cache of assets such as interactive formats including gifs, memes, stories, slideshows, and short videos for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more
- Stay up to date on current trends in social media as it pertains to the K-12 education
- Ideate, create, produce, and edit a steady stream of social-first cross-platform short-form social content series for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn with an eye towards growth, views, and engagement
- Utilizing data, develop insight-led strategies for pitching video concepts and creating a platform-specific playbook of best practices for the most effective formats
- Create impactful, objective-oriented original content
- Work with the Community Team to Identify up-and-coming influencers for partnership and collaboration opportunities
- Optimize existing video content for individual social platforms
- Create compelling thumbnails and titles for social uploads
Are you Mission Driven?
We are a mission-driven company that believes that driving coaching in education and within Swivl can change the world. If our mission, being coachable, and our vision speak to you, we want to hear from you.
The right candidate will have:
- 3+ years of social content creator experience
- Must have a high level of accountability, and passion for the K-12 education market
- Proven ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced education startup environment
- A visual thinker with the ability to create and curate conversational, shareable content
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS Suite, Figma, and Sprout Social
- Ability to work independently, balance priorities, and thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Communicative and transparent with work affecting multiple stakeholders
- Can-do attitude, flexible with demands of a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
- Ability to quickly pitch and execute innovative, next-level concepts
- Ability to write engaging social copy
What is Swivl?
Swivl is a global leader whose mission is to scale coaching in education with our easy-to-use and highly impactful classroom technology solutions. Over 50,000 schools use our award-winning Swivl Robot for teacher observations. Combine it with our SaaS product, Teams, to incorporate it with your coaching program. We also have a Clubhouse-style FERPA/COPPA compliant audio app, Skilled. space, to engage in more diverse conversations around interests, skills, and goals. Our asynchronous tool, Synth, is used for strengthening relationships made with ongoing one-to-one voice coaching. In addition, we have a range of innovative education-based solutions in the works.
Location. Location. Location.
We are a distributed team with offices in California and Kyiv, Ukraine. This position will be remote within the United States.
We strive to embrace what makes each one of us unique; we each have our own story, and there is only one YOU. Whether looking at our current staff or future team members, we believe that everyone has something to offer, and our employment practices reflect that. Whether by mandate or not, we never have and never will make our employment decision based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. If you are passionate about being coachable, we may be the place for you!